You made a great game, it’s our work to make sure the potential users get noticed about it. We take care of your game marketing, through several channels:
We connect with the gamer community where they are, in Discord, Reddit, and Twitch.
- Landing Page
Creating a landing page is always a good idea and makes it easier to get more people to play your game.
We contact all the relevant media to get your game noticed in the press and get reviews before the game launches so the exposure is maximum on the release. Some media follow Game Troopers actions.
- Promotion Materials
Our producing team helps you to prepare screenshots, app icons, trailers, etc…
- Social MediaWe build and grow stronger relationships on social by engaging the community in the mainstream and trending social networks.
- Social Networks
We will let the world know about your game through posting in our social networks.
We buy traffic for your games through advertising platforms to help them grow in particular markets.
Partnering with Game Troopers means working with our expert team in the Microsoft Store and their particularities. You have made a big effort to make a great game, let us help you to become profitable. We will help you on all steps from gameplay balancing to monetization, player retention improvement, testing...
Some other services related to production include:
- Handling platform submission processes
We take care to set up all the necessary for your game when it hits the Store.
- Development Support
We work closely with you and the platform support service to give the best service in front of any unexpected issue.
- Game localization
We make sure your game is available in all the relevant languages for the users.
- Age Ratings
Creating age ratings can be complicated and time consuming, let us take care about it.
- ASO advice
We prepare the store page as optimized as possible to ensure the best visibility options and increase game conversion rates.
- TestingOur team can test your builds and give feedback while you are developing.
- After Release ManagementWe identify the main KPI once the game is launched and we improve them by sending reports to the developers with tips to increase the most important KPI to ensure a successful maintenance for the title.
- Player’s FeedbackWe involve the audience from day one, gathering their suggestions and feedback to improve the engagement and relationship of the audience.